Wednesday 14 April 2010

Karens Doodles UK 6th challenge



Time for a new challenge at Karen's Doodles UK and this week we'd like to see 'things with wings'. For me it was a great reason to use one of Karen's new spring releases - I love this little boy with a butterfly. Don't miss out on the sale at Karen's Doodles - you get a free image for every 3 that you buy until Friday!

So as I said my image is Butterfly Boy, coloured with promarkers. The papers are MME bloom & grow, cardstock is coredinations. The buttons are from my stash - I hunted around for ages looking for something that would look right in the centre of the big green button but I've ended up leaving it as it is because nothing worked! The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

I'm also entering my card for the following challenges:

  • Crafty Catz - fab sketch
  • Stampavie & more - butterflies
  • Cupcake Craft - childhood memories (not mine, but my boys both love being outside and my eldest was fascinated with the butterfly house at Chester Zoo)

23 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Lisa

I just got myself this image too :O) what a delightful little man eh, love the colours you used with him

Joey.xxx

gina g said...

Fabulous card Lisa lovely image and beautifully coloured. luv gina xx

Cor* said...

I think this card is gorgeous. The colors work so well together!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa
Great card, love this image, he is next on my list!
Hugs
Yvonne x

Anne said...

Hi Lisa
He's a little sweetheart isn't he!! Love your card, and your colouring is fab:)
Anne x

Suzette said...

Hi love this image and it's so cute for a boys card as well. I love the papers and the colours you have chosen.

Suzette x

Lori said...

Oh Lisa I saw this image over at Karen's site and I have to say I just love what you did with this card!!!!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Lisa your card is gorgeous, I do love that image hes so cute and youve created a really beautiful card with him. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a sweet card ! Thanks for sharing your special memories too ! Smiles from Catherine

Valérie Goldenschue said...

oh what a lovely card.

thanks for joining us this week at SAM

lalkygirl said...

fab card,the image is adorable and the MME papers are perfect,thanks for joining in at craftycatz this week,good luck
lalkygirl x

Ingela said...

Hi!

Lovely card!

Thanks for joining SAM this week!

Ingela xx

carol said...

lisa your card is gorgeous, the image is adorable, thanks for using our sketch this week, x carol

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, this is so gorgeous, Sue x

Crafteezee said...

Really cute card Lisa. Hugs Tracy x

Viv said...

This is so sweet Lisa! Viv xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lisa
a gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
hugs Dianne xx

coops said...

gorgeous card lisa, the image is so cute and really love your colours and papers and fabby buttons.luv coops.xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lisa, fabulous and gorgeous card, love your image hes so cute and the papers are beautiful. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Unknown said...

what a great card, I would never have thought of using this paper for a boys card but it is perfect and what a cute image.

BA said...

such a cute card lisa
thanks for joining us at SAM this week
xoxo BA

Victoria said...

such a lovely card Lisa and a cute memory of your boys too

Thanks for joining in at Cupcake
Hugs
Victoria
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute Lisa. Your layout and colouring is super. I choose the Butterfly Girl for mine this week. Cathy xxxx