I've used another sweet Coco bear image from Digistamp Boutique - my mum loves daffodils so hopefully she'll like this. I've coloured Coco in with promarkers and used a Woodware inverted corner punch on the corners. The papers are from a Pink Petticoat download that I've had printed off for ages and not used, cardstock from my stash. Green Tara flowers, Papermania button and ribbon, the sentiment is another Pink Petticoat download.
I've also decorated the inside because my mum likes them like that. I've used a lovely new Prairie Fairy daffodils image and kept it very simple. The photo of the inside isn't very good unfortunately - the card is a large 8x8 square and it was a bit hard to get a decent pic of the whole inside.
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday - another lovely sketch
- Secret Crafter - anything goes
- One Stop Craft Challenge - spots and dots
- Challenge Up Your Life - flowers
- Bee Crafty - spring
- Teddy Stampers - to mother, with love
- Daring Cardmakers - a host of golden daffodils
I actually started this card intending to enter it for the Just Cute Bears challenge which was mother's day, but I'm too late by a couple of hours - oops!